|CLICK HERE to Apply Online Now on the PEAK website|
- As a key member of the IT team, you will contribute support and deployment in mixed environments, with a primary emphasis in Windows & Microsoft Products. You will provide ongoing support for Windows, Linux, and MAC OS systems in production and development lab environments. Utilizing the process and procedures for asset management, application support, security monitoring, hardware maintenance, mobile device support, printer management, user access management, new user training, conference room setup, and completing appropriate research tasks while making sure all systems are available. You will utilize your exemplary customer service skills to help support mission critical enterprise applications for various business areas repairing desktops, laptops, and peripheral devices, unified communications (telephony, voicemail troubleshooting and repairing desktops, laptops, and peripheral devices). Your technical knowledge will allow you to provide day to day IT Support for corporate end users client side devices, desktops, and lab systems. You will maintain up to date configuration and asset records for client equipment. You will also provide support for video, audio conferencing, presentations, incident handling for LAN/WAN, remote access, email, and other IT applications.
- 5+ years of knowledge of Client Computing Hardware is required.
- Understanding of various infrastructure technologies such as WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, Active Directory.
- Experience deploying and supporting operating systems including Windows (version 7 and newer), Apple, and Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL) in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to understand and validate GPO RSoP and JAMF configuration policies on client machines.
- Background supporting user requests related to user account rights & permissions, new account creation, and directory maintenance.
- Skill supporting common Microsoft Applications: Lync or Skype for Business, SharePoint 2007 or newer, Exchange/Outlook.
- Configuring and supporting smartphones including Apple iOS, Android and Blackberry devices.
- Experience support single and multi-site videoconferencing, complex conference room control systems (Cisco knowledge a plus).
- Enterprise network printing knowledge in areas such as high volume scan to email and finishing unit functionality.
- IT Security incident response including system imaging, malware remediation, and supporting forensic investigation.
- User and site relocations including office or full site moves.
- Ability to have a work schedule between 8 AM and 6 PM.
- US government position. US citizenship required.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Work with minimal supervision or guidance from management and be highly self-motivated.
- 4+ years of Desktop System Administration experience supporting a large scale enterprise.
- Knowledge of client application packaging and deployment across multiple operating systems.
- Experience with asset management and standard inventory practices.
- Degree in IT, computer science, engineering or a related field.
- Desktop and Client Side related Certification.
Years of Experience: