|CLICK HERE to Apply Online Now on the PEAK website|
- Prepare and assemble electronic components and subassemblies of routine complexity by using blueprints, drawings, diagrams and written processes; work is performed under a microscope while using small hand tools, such as tweezers, soldering iron, hotplate and reflow solder; monitors work-in-process or completed work, may need to disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
- Research the most current drawing; verify accuracy of drawing revisions to the traveler
- Review assembly drawings, traveler, and process procedures for instruction per specific component; verify received parts are accurate according to drawing parts list.
- Prepare parts by pre-tinning, cutting to proper length, separating & forming as applicable to part/component.
- View parts through microscope; assemble components and assemblies using small hand tools such as hand solder, reflow solder, hot plates and solder irons.
- Visually inspect work completed for accuracy and quality prior to release
- Communicate assembly related issues to lead and supervisor verbally or in writing as an option.
- Participate in safety training and actively comply with safety policies and practices; maintain a clean and safe workstation.
- Improve and maintain 5S in your area; make suggestions for improvements.
- Collaborate in team meetings and activities
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- Perform work of routine nature, requiring limited judgment, normally receiving detailed instruction under close supervision to meet company workmanship standards and criteria; follows prescribed directions
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- IPC-A-610 Certification training will be provided with a certification upon completion of course.
- IPC 620 certification or at a minimal being familiar with acceptance criteria
- Normal working conditions for a Manufacturing environment.
*Screening note: Select PCB does not want solderers to use solder wick to remove components - only use solder iron to remove. They will be tested on this.
Interview note to candidate: Business may also have other business name on front of building: " Succorfish".