|CLICK HERE to Apply Online Now on the PEAK website|
Under moderate supervision of the Mfg lead and/or Supervisor Production, the E/M Assembler B is responsible for performing Cable Harness assembly and Electro-Mechanical assembly work ranging from simple to complex in accordance with work order instructions, Engineering Drawings and Manufacturing Process Specifications.
- Due to the varying production requirements at the time of hire, this position may require soldering skills to Military specifications or ANSI-J-STD-001 in addition to mechanical/assembly skills or may require only mechanical/assembly skills. This is to be determined by the Manager/Supervisor based on the tasks and production needs.
- Assemble Electro-Mechanical parts and perform inner chassis wiring connections using both calibrated and non-calibrated hand tools per work order instructions.
- Must have basic understanding of standard hardware installation sequence.
- Must be able to read hardware descriptions on Engineering BOM and physically identify the characteristic of the hardware
- Must be able to assemble simple to complex Cable and Harness assemblies if necessary.
- Position requires 2 to 4 yrs. experience in related electro-mechanical assembly.
- Able to pass soldering test and be certified ANSI-J-STD-001 as required.
- Must have good knowledge of IPC/WHMA-A-620.
- Must possess good to excellent assembly blueprint reading skills.
- Must be able to read and understand both written and verbal instructions in English.
- Must have excellent understanding of hardware requirements.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- One year certificate from college or technical school
- Must have 2 -4 yrs related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.