|CLICK HERE to Apply Online Now on the PEAK website|
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work under the supervision of the Technical Services Engineer III
- Supervision and training of the Technical Services Apprentices and Independent Contractors
- Install, service, and troubleshoot the Company` s Cart Containment systems
- Perform Preventive Maintenance of the Company’ s Cart Containment systems
- Complete any service and repair work orders, primarily within your assigned areas as they arise
- Travel to various areas of the country, with flexibility of working night and weekend shifts, to complete installation, service and maintenance of the Company’ s systems
- Makes substantive and comprehensive decisions on job sites regarding appropriate work needed to remedy system issues
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail, while remaining highly organized and efficient
- Take and follow through on directions and instructions while remaining customer focused
- Have experience working with Security Camera Systems, Point of Sales Systems, Electrical Devices, and Wireless Devices
- Have experience with dustless concrete cutting and asphalt
- Have experience installing devices in a retail environment
- Have experience running wires through walls and ceilings
- Have experience troubleshooting and tuning electrical devices
- Have experience bending and running conduit
- Have experience using power tools and scissor lifts
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3+ years of experience directly related to the installation of devices in a retail environment such as point of sale systems, alarm systems, or security camera systems
- Experience in electrical and low voltage devices, concrete cutting, bending and running conduit, and running wires through walls and ceilings
- Experience with power tools and scissor lifts.
- Experience as general contractor or related fields are highly desirable.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are a must to ensure cooperation and positive results.