|CLICK HERE to Apply Online Now on the PEAK website|
- Manufacturer is looking for a CNC machinist who is proficient in programming machinery and operating vertical lathes.
- Will shape and cut pressed carbide into a desired product using machinery such as saws, lathes, grinders, and mills (CNC machinery).
- Will use band saws or table saws to rough-cut the billets to the appropriate size(s) and shape(s) to yield the maximum amount of product.
- Will precisely measure cut products using calibers and rules before, during and after each shaping step.
- This position requires machinist to wear a fitted respirator for 8 hours a day.
- One week each month, candidate will need to work 3 pm - 11 pm shift.