|CLICK HERE to Apply Online Now on the PEAK website|
The position of Assembler B has the responsibility of assembling small, medium and large transformers and other transformer related assembly functions in accordance with blueprint requirements and verbal or written instructions under moderate supervision. May also perform Electro - Mechanical and packaging functions as required.
- Performs core assembly per work instruction and engineering drawing.
- Installs coil assemblies onto core assembly using mounting hardware and ssociated fabricated parts per assembly drawing and making sure that required lectrical clearances between coil and core are maintained.
- Assemble Electro-Mechanical assemblies per manufacturing documentation.
- Assemble Wood crates as required for packaging.
- Responsible for the accuracy of time charging on job performed.
- Responsible for keeping his or her work area clean and well organized.
- Complies with company’ s safety rules and regulations.
- Performs other duties assigned by management.
- Ability to read complex blueprints, winding specifications and schematics.
- Ability to work with small hand and power tools.
- Good finger and hand dexterity.
- Thorough understanding of transformer fabrication.
- Basic reading and writing skills generally acquired through a high school education or equivalent.
- Possess a manual strength for heavy assemblies.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- High School or GED.
- One year certificate from college or technical school desired.
- Must have one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience with transformer and or E/M assembly production.