|CLICK HERE to Apply Online Now on the PEAK website|
AppDynamics Technical Consultant
We are searching for a passionate energetic AppDynamics Technical Consultant to join our elite Enterprise Applications Practice to help customers solve those challenges. This individual will work directly with Federal customers to implement a solution that will ultimately maximize the performance of mission critical applications and software investments.
As an AppDynamics Technical Consultant, you will be an intigrual part of a fast growing Consulting Services team, providing technical execution, leadership, and best practices in our Application Performance Management business. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. As a Technical Consultant, you will be supporting and leading customer-facing services engagements that are not only revenue generating, but serve as the backbone of our overall Enterprise Applications strategy.
More About the Role:
- Works closely with the technical team, as well as the AppDynamics technical team, Project Manager, and customer to ensure the technical components are successfully delivered to meet customers requirements
- Focuses on the successful implementation of AppDynamics and the future expansion of the platform within the customers environment
- Provides technical leadership in AppDynamics services engagements
- Translates user requirements, and architecture into technical implementation plan
- Mentors junior team members
Specific qualifications for this position include:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret US Government clearance
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on Java, and/or .Net development experience
- Minimum 2 years of IT Operations and Application Support experience
- Strong working knowledge of the application stack including network, database, runtime, application, and user interface.
- Strong knowledge of Application and systems performance management, measurement and analysis. Exposure to another monitoring tool is a bonus
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols and basic troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with deployment and configuration of complex enterprise software
- Experience with deployment methodologies (chef, puppet)
- Solid understanding of Operating Systems (Linux/Windows)
- Ability to conduct knowledge transfer sessions with Federal customers
- Quick learner - Builds skills in technical areas which support the deployment and integration of AD based solutions, including Advanced OS, DB, Storage; Virtual etc
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and conflict resolution skills with the ability to adapt to various business needs
- Consulting or Professional Services experience a plus. Demonstrated ability to work with customers under tight deadlines
- Must be capable of working well both independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Preferably living with the DC, VA, MD geography